Value Stream Management and Value Stream Mapping - A complementary approach to delivering greater value through software
The emergence of Value Stream Management (VSM) as a concept applicable to IT signals a change for traditional enterprises in a tech-driven world. Finally, organizations have a digital practice available that is focused on the optimization of business value.
This e-book explains:
- What Value Stream Mapping in software delivery is
- Customer example of Value Stream Mapping in action
- What Value Stream Management in software delivery is
- Customer example of Value Stream Management in action
- Common benefits of the two "VSMs"
- Key differences between the concepts
- How Value Stream Mapping and Value Stream Management complement each other
- Get started by visualizing how work flows across the value stream