Software Delivery: The heartbeat of the omnichannel retail experience
Retail is now omnichannel, and brands are leveraging software to bridge all online and offline channels to provide a seamless shopping experience. IT impacts every inch of the business, helping manage complex global operations to respond to discerning 24/7 consumer needs.
As e-commerce juggernauts and startups gobble up market share with their innovative digital experiences, traditional retailers are shifting gears by revaluating their approach to software delivery.
In this e-book:
- Overview of the omnichannel retail world
- How traditional retailers are struggling to keep up with e-commerce giants and startups
- The role of IT in the retail sector
- The limitations of existing approaches to software delivery
- How Value Stream Integration address these shortcomings and provides a foundation for an omnichannel approach