During this webinar, cPrime Agile Coach, Brian Mulconrey, and Tasktop Business Analyst, Rebecca Dobbin, present why leading program and project management officers are learning to love Agile program management because it provides powerful tools for tackling their five leading challenges:
- Scope Changes – Learn to welcome scope changes even late in a project. Just in time backlog prioritization makes this not only possible but vital for agile program management.
- Impossible Deadlines – Transform artificial deadlines into continuous flows of value to customers.
- Poor Communication – Agile development teams transform communication from a task into a daily habit for all team members.
- Lack of Accountability – Move from “assigning tasks” to an environment where teams eagerly pull tasks and own their commitments to deliver on their sprint plans.
- Poor Risk Management – Confront risks early AND continuously with program level agile teams dedicated to finding and clearing obstacles to success.